All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s guarantee. (Full details are available on request.)
In addition to the manufacturer’s guarantee The Bed Supermarket offers a limited extended warranty on all products.
You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim.
The warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage. A mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturer's instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged. All details of the claim must be lodged with The Bed Supermarket by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
- Within the first two years -40% of the original price will be credited.
- Year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- Year four of the purchase -15% of the original price will be credited.
- Year five of the purchase -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by The Bed Supermarket. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturer’s mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights.
There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.